A super-charged sheet mask infused with 0.0% THC hemp oil elements and various plant extracts to promote healthy hydrated skin. Our proprietary mask wraps the skin, creating a reservoir of ingredients for continuous absorption and better retention.
Cellulose Fiber Mask Material Benefits:
- Eco Friendly: Made from the natural cellulose fiber found in wood pulp. The fiber is economical in its use of energy and natural resources, and is fully biodegradable
- Moisture Absorbent: This eco fabric has natural breathability and 50% greater moisture absorption than cotton
- Anti-Bacterial: Due to its moisture management, our cellulose mask is also anti-bacterial
- Feel of fabric: Soft, breathable, lightweight and comfortable. Our cellulose mask has an extremely smooth, soft surface that drapes beautifully.
- Great for sensitive skin: Our cellulose mask’s smooth fiber surface feels soft and supple against the skin and its incredible wicking abilities keep the skin hydrated making our cellulose mask a great fabric for sensitive skin
Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
- Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil and terpenes for restoring balance.
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids: keep the skin hydrated and helps with skin growth
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
Helps protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it’s a superior disinfectant for our skin. Helps stimulate cell renewal, promoting healthy healing, all while infusing the skin with moisture and improving skin circulation.
Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract
Has shown promise for promoting skin health and researchers say the antioxidant properties may help protect skin from photo-aging and oxidative stress.
Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root Extract (Black licorice)
Significantly improves skin elasticity. Hydrates and soothes skin which in turn smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
Used to relieve inflammatory skin conditions and calm sensitive skin. Provides some antioxidant protection and can be used to soothe, moisturize and inhibit the growth of bacteria.
Is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the fluid that bathes joints, in the vitreous humor of the eye and in the skin. It’s abundant in the dermis of young skin, but levels of this important compound decline with age. Helps to hydrate skin and keep it moist. Naturally found in the dermis of the skin, products that contain sodium hyaluronate help to replace hyaluronic acid lost as a result of the natural skin aging process and sun exposure.